Re: Best Wishes.

  • Des
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2000
      Hello to all.

      Sorry I have not had the time to be an active participant of this group.
      This year has been very busy for Code Imports, what with moving premises,
      hiring new staff, and development work on new products, I have really been
      kept off the streets.
      It is good to see that this group can function (successfully) without my
      constant input.

      I wish every member, in any country, a very Merry Christmas and hope you
      have a great New Year. Dont drink too much and safe driving.

      Regards

      Young Des
      topkiwi