Re: [new_distillers] It works!

  • klcampbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2000
      Hi Chris in regard toLalvin EC1118 my Yeast List it as a cold climate wine
      yeast and not a distillers yeast,Lalvin do offer Distillers yeast in their
      Special Strains listing.EC1118 is only 15% alcohol tolerant.The new still
      sound great,what % did it produce?that is the important part.I had a batch
      thru my new tower that i made for my labmaster and on the first run i had a
      smell of burnt sugar even in the spirit so i rerun it at a higher boiling
      rate and it came out clean at 95%,but i only collect at 350ml.per hour.Well
      Chris time for me to close.Wishing you and all the new distillers a MERRY
      CHRISTMAS and we will catch up soon,regards Ken.