Re: WHERE did my last post go

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Its a serious delay with Yahoo "Uncle" Jesse. Im having same problem -
      all the Yahoo Groups were off-line today for about an hour - they
      messing around with the servers me thinks.
      Vino es Veriats,
      Jim (now you will know why i call you "Uncle" Jesse :):):).

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

        > Its a serious delay with Yahoo "Uncle" Jesse. Im having same
        problem -
        > all the Yahoo Groups were off-line today for about an hour - they
        > messing around with the servers me thinks.
        > Vino es Veriats,
        > Jim (now you will know why i call you "Uncle" Jesse :):):).
        >
        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I just posted a question on the topic of coils and colunms I do
        not
        > > see it and I did not get an email,, does this happen sometimes,
        Or is
        > > it just a delay on my side..

        Don't worry 'bout it. It's just the Feds sifting through the servers
        & mail lookin' fer personal location pointers. But we don't leave
        anything silly like that, so we're safe, ain't we? Hang on, there's
        someone tryin' ta kick me front door in. Be right bacccc.... <G>
        ROFL

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008

          APRIL FOOL'S DAY ALL  :x:x:x

          Jim.

          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesonbeam1"
          > jamesonbeam1@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Its a serious delay with Yahoo "Uncle" Jesse. Im having same
          > problem -
          > > all the Yahoo Groups were off-line today for about an hour - they
          > > messing around with the servers me thinks.
          > > Vino es Veriats,
          > > Jim (now you will know why i call you "Uncle" Jesse :):):).
          > >
          > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I just posted a question on the topic of coils and colunms I do
          > not
          > > > see it and I did not get an email,, does this happen sometimes,
          > Or is
          > > > it just a delay on my side..
          > > >

          > Don't worry 'bout it. It's just the Feds sifting through the servers
          > & mail lookin' fer personal location pointers. But we don't leave
          > anything silly like that, so we're safe, ain't we? Hang on, there's
          > someone tryin' ta kick me front door in. Be right bacccc.... <G>
          > ROFL
          >
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry

        • daddyman00126
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
            OH MAN

            I was reading real hard. Ya got me. :):):)

            BILL1BURP