WHERE did my last post go

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      I just posted a question on the topic of coils and colunms I do not
      see it and I did not get an email,, does this happen sometimes, Or is
      it just a delay on my side..
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        Its a serious delay with Yahoo "Uncle" Jesse. Im having same problem -
        all the Yahoo Groups were off-line today for about an hour - they
        messing around with the servers me thinks.
        Vino es Veriats,
        Jim (now you will know why i call you "Uncle" Jesse :):):).

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
          <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

          > Its a serious delay with Yahoo "Uncle" Jesse. Im having same
          problem -
          > all the Yahoo Groups were off-line today for about an hour - they
          > messing around with the servers me thinks.
          > Vino es Veriats,
          > Jim (now you will know why i call you "Uncle" Jesse :):):).
          >
          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I just posted a question on the topic of coils and colunms I do
          not
          > > see it and I did not get an email,, does this happen sometimes,
          Or is
          > > it just a delay on my side..

          Don't worry 'bout it. It's just the Feds sifting through the servers
          & mail lookin' fer personal location pointers. But we don't leave
          anything silly like that, so we're safe, ain't we? Hang on, there's
          someone tryin' ta kick me front door in. Be right bacccc.... <G>
          ROFL

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008

            APRIL FOOL'S DAY ALL  :x:x:x

            Jim.

            > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesonbeam1"
            > jamesonbeam1@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Its a serious delay with Yahoo "Uncle" Jesse. Im having same
            > problem -
            > > all the Yahoo Groups were off-line today for about an hour - they
            > > messing around with the servers me thinks.
            > > Vino es Veriats,
            > > Jim (now you will know why i call you "Uncle" Jesse :):):).
            > >
            > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I just posted a question on the topic of coils and colunms I do
            > not
            > > > see it and I did not get an email,, does this happen sometimes,
            > Or is
            > > > it just a delay on my side..
            > > >

            > Don't worry 'bout it. It's just the Feds sifting through the servers
            > & mail lookin' fer personal location pointers. But we don't leave
            > anything silly like that, so we're safe, ain't we? Hang on, there's
            > someone tryin' ta kick me front door in. Be right bacccc.... <G>
            > ROFL
            >
            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry

          • daddyman00126
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
              OH MAN

              I was reading real hard. Ya got me. :):):)

              BILL1BURP