Rum Recipe?

  • morayman98
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      I've been doing other recipe's,but now would like to do a rum.I'm
      having a little trouble finding a good recipe that's not complicated
      and will make a nice rum that I can make into a spiced rum when
      done.I've searched the database and looked in the files.I thought
      maybe someone had a favorite recipe they could share.I like Sailor
      Jerry's rum,and that's what I'll ultimately be making if I can.I'll
      detune my Bok reflux and can run it like a pot still to get the
      flavors.I know of Harry's GG Grandaddies recipe,but that might be
      more than I can handle right now.Anybody have a easy favorite? Thanks
      Morayman........