Re: [new_distillers] Re: Going Big!

  • Andrew Bugal
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2008
      Someone made a comment that distilling with a propane burner was like boiling gasoline on your house stove.

      Man, I would like to see the pyrotechnics when that 55 gallon drum comes out of low-earth orbit.

      Regards,

      Bwyze

      Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:
      --- In new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com, "castillo.alex2008"
      <castillo.alex2008@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi! I wanna go ahead and do some big batch destillation, say using
      30 -
      > 35 gallons beer in a 55 gal. drum as a boiler and a heavy duty
      propane
      > stove as a heater, but must I do it outside? I have a big empty room
      at
      > home, could I use it?
      >
      > Alex!

      You'll have a big empty hole in the ground where you room used to be,
      if'n ya don't do it outside.