RE: [new_distillers] Re: #1007 The back yard still??

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008

      Jan,

      Just so there is no confusion you have to top up with neutral spirit to the 1125mls, also most liqueurs need to sit for a about a few days for the flavour to develop, also I use a blender to thoroughly mix my liqueurs and hurry the process, see my posting yesterday as to how I get all the ingredients to mix and dissolve.

      Cheers

      Ken Mc

      My Drambuie made from the Base Recipe:

      1#  1125ml bottles I use:

      400 mls of base per bottle

      I bottle of stillspirits “skybuie”

      Top up with neutral spirit

      Sugar and thickener as recipe on bottle or Liqueur ezi mix