EC-1118 Yep this is a good one

  • daddyman00126
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      Wow

      What a difference yeast can make. I am doing my run of my first rice
      crispy mash and have gotten past the strip run. I am now in the middle
      of my spirit run and I have just taken my first taste. My ABV is at 85
      and the taste is clean. Comparing the turbo yeast and the EC-1118, EC-
      1118 wins hands down. I will never go back to turbo. But then again you
      know what the say about never.....

      The best for last
      BILL1BURP