Re: this is like taking care of a baby!! lol

  • rye_junkie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 7:13 AM
      I gently fold the cap back in twice daily if there is one but keep the
      spoon pretty shallow. Then when the SG gets down to 1.020 I lightly
      stir up on the bottom to re suspend everything. Fermentation slows
      greatly at that point and the stirring seems to keep things moving
      faster. Just My opinion and experience.

      Mason