Re: i've got a dilema

  • rye_junkie
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2008
      I have left washes for up to 7 days unattended with no problems. Back
      thanksgiving week I had a wash that was about half finished and had to
      leave for a week. I simply put the top on the bucket with an air lock
      and left it. It was just fine when I got back and it was another 3 or
      4 days before it made it to the still. Turned out pretty good
      actually. Probably because of the long settling time. Just for
      reference it was a wheat germ sugar wash (10 lbs). I do not normally
      like the use of air locks but this is a case as is your where I would
      recommend the use of one. It will also help keep the smell down if
      you have nosy neighbors.

      Mason
      Damn its been a busy week.
      Missed you guys.