Calculators

  • sammac@senet.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2000
      Any one know where to come across any good calculators for
      temperature correction, alcometer / hydrometer?
    • Tony & Elle Ackland
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2000
        >Any one know where to come across any good calculators for
        >temperature correction, alcometer / hydrometer?

        The instructions which came with my hydrometer advise the following corrections to the final specific gravity reading ...

        10C = -0.002
        15C = -0.001
        20C = none
        25C = +0.001