Fw: [Distillers] Canadian/North American Source

  • Ian Macsween
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      I support both of Thomas' observations wholeheartedly.  The Brewhaus is indeed a convenient source of virtually anything we need for our hobby.  A bonus is - there is no sales tax in Alberta!  I understand that a major part of the Brewhaus' business involves mail orders to the U.S.A.  Given the current value of our Canadian dollar - our American neighbours and "brothers in the arts" can get one hell of a good deal by shopping in Canada. I also do not work for the Brewhaus - I just appreciate their services!

      I ordered the "Compleat Distiller" and studied it on the screen.  It is indeed an excellent book!  The print copy arrived yesterday and I am re-reading it in a location more convenient than my computer desk. It is well written, authoritative, and understandable to even amateurs like me!  I don't work for the author - Mike Nixon - either!  But his customer service is exceptional!