Re: Forum viewing preferences

  • bursal2
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2008
      Thanks for clarification Harry, and no I won't forget the vent in the
      condenser, going to do it tomorrow when I visit my friend, I don't
      have any gas bottles any more. I still have most of the other gear if
      anyone in the Mackay area wants it let me know.

      Jim, I think I have passed most of my apprenticeship so maybe a
      Swillmaker.

      Cheers

      Bursal