Ribs

  • daddyman00126
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      I will be smoking pork ribs tomorrow (3-9-08)in remembrance of my lost
      buddy. If anyone wants to come over they are welcome. Hope to have good
      food and good hooch by 2 pm.

      For those who wish to come please email me and I will give directions.
      If you need more help leave a phone number and I will call. Nothing but
      good food and good drink.

      My third sugar mash was a hit, the best I ever done.

      The best for last
      BILL1BURP

      PS We are remembered by thoes we loved most. Damn it hurts!