Re: [new_distillers] still?

  • leeham collins
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      use a pressure cooker and a piece of bent copper pipe with a plastic (thin)
      hose
      wraped around it for the water jacket

      or the old wok in the tiop of the old pot trick (very bad still i think)

      or go down to your local retailer and use a 15 liter stock pot and bent
      copper pipe heated on the stove inside

      i reckon i could build a not bad pot still for 30 australian dollars
      (just like my first one (hehehe))

      ----------
      > From: mastat04@...
      > To: new_distillers@egroups.com
      > Subject: [new_distillers] still?
      > Date: Thursday, November 30, 2000 5:33

      I was wondering if anyone knew of a still that could be constructed from
      household materials, or knew of somewhere that sold real cheap stills, any
      info. will be appreciated.
    • mastat04@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2000
        yeah would u mind sending me some pics of the one you made? b/c im having
        some real problems trying to figure this thing out. thanks