Distilling Software?

  • morayman98
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      I know this question has probably been asked before,but I couldn't
      find an answer for it,but bare with me! Is there a distillers software
      that anyone knows of? One that is like the beer brewers software,like
      Promash or a couple others I can't think of right now.One that will
      let you scale a recipe up or down,has an ingredient list,allows you to
      tune the recipe with different additives,etc.I know we have charts and
      graphs,conversion tables and other stuff,but I've never seen a
      all-in-one program specifically for distillers.It seems like it would
      be a handy tool to have,and I would certainly use it,as I'm sure many
      others would too.Maybe someone with the knowledge to put one together
      could do it.Morayman........