Re: All distiller recipes

  • chevisn7
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7 6:08 AM
      I also have trouble with the links you mention. When I click on them
      it says I need to joun the distillars group first. But the e-mail
      address listed is not mine. When I try to join as the site asks the
      site just keeps going in a circle and ending up back at you need to
      verify your e-mail address.
      ????????
      Chuck
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "daddyman00126"