Re: Hey guys--haven't been here in a while

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Welcome back, Blue,

      How 'ya been? I've been toying with the idea of an air cooled head,
      myself, but haven't worked out the heat in/heat out thing yet. If you
      find anything, let me know. I know Riku was working on one a while
      ago, but I don't know how well it worked.

      Tip one, Morgan

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Lee <blueflame456@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey guys--Blueflame here---where did all the oltimer's go--haven't
      been on in a while and there seem to be so many new members--great--
      > My question to all is after making almost every one of the noted
      unit's on this site--i want to try an air cooled unit--
      > Would someone direct me to the most productive unit that they
      have built--have seen several on the site but would like some first
      hand info on them