Hey guys--haven't been here in a while

  • Brandon Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hey guys--Blueflame here---where did all the oltimer's go--haven't been on in a while and there seem to be so many new members--great--
      My question to all is after making almost every one of the noted unit's on this site--i want to try an air cooled unit--
      Would someone direct me to the most productive unit that they have built--have seen several on the site but would like some first hand info on them

      Your brother in the spirits'
      Blueflame 456

    • morganfield1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Welcome back, Blue,

        How 'ya been? I've been toying with the idea of an air cooled head,
        myself, but haven't worked out the heat in/heat out thing yet. If you
        find anything, let me know. I know Riku was working on one a while
        ago, but I don't know how well it worked.

        Tip one, Morgan

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Lee <blueflame456@...>