Re: rice Whisky

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      PS. Regarding making the still itself, you shoulf first go to:
      http://homedistiller.org/

      And start reading up on the many aspects of distilling, types of
      stills, etc. There are some nice plans there for a simple pot still
      which I would recommend for making whiskey, although i heasitate to
      call mash made from rice "whiskey".

      I have distilled a mash from Rice Krispies and sugar, but it tastes
      rather neutral - not much flavor.

      Vino es Veritas,
      Jim.