rice Whisky

  • sbalwant34
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      In fiji people make rice whisky with sugar water and rice .no yeast .I
      Would like some pictures or do it yourself plans on how to make the
      distiller.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        PS. Regarding making the still itself, you shoulf first go to:
        http://homedistiller.org/

        And start reading up on the many aspects of distilling, types of
        stills, etc. There are some nice plans there for a simple pot still
        which I would recommend for making whiskey, although i heasitate to
        call mash made from rice "whiskey".

        I have distilled a mash from Rice Krispies and sugar, but it tastes
        rather neutral - not much flavor.

        Vino es Veritas,
        Jim.