  • cummingsc@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hey Tony -

      I was checking out your "Preparing a Suger Based Wash" page. In the
      summary it suggests 60g of yeast nutrients per 20L of wash. However,
      down under "Method", it suggests 100g of nutrients for the same
      amount of wash. Which is it? I know that too much suger can kill the
      yeast. Can too many nutrients do the same thing?

      Thanks a lot for putting the work into building those pages. What a
      resource!

      - chris