Re: First Batch Not What I Expected

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 29, 2008
      Oh, and one more thing,

      I hope you're not fiddling with your heat input while you're doing your
      run, 'cause if you are, that will make your head temp go nuts. Your
      column will equalize for the amount of heat being put in. If you change
      that input, either up or down, the column will re-equalize (is that a
      word, or am I making stuff up again) to the new input value.

      Tip another, Morgan