Distilling Quarterly

  • wvriver2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2008
      Harry,
      I forwarded your e-mail to Elricko about Distilling Quarterly. In
      Febuary of last year he took pictures of us with few stills for article
      but I don't think he finished it. I asked him to forward the pictures
      today. We had few people together with stills and had some bluegrass
      music and food...This Febuary I went to still out in the hills and they
      played bluegrass and ran the still. It was 50 gallon still. So maybe
      shine and bluegrass is yearly thing for me. He wanted me to send
      pictures from this year but I got to tasting and didn't get the
      pictures. I guess I need to go back out there to take pictures first.
      Tim
    • daddyman00126
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28, 2008
        That sounds like so much fun. To see a 50 gallon still in operation and
        to be able to drink some and listen to some good old music.

        How do you get invited to these kind of things.

        The best for last
        BILL1BURP

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "wvriver2000" <tim@...> wrote:

        > Harry,
        > I forwarded your e-mail to Elricko about Distilling Quarterly. In
        > Febuary of last year he took pictures of us with few stills for
        article
        > but I don't think he finished it. I asked him to forward the
        pictures
        > today. We had few people together with stills and had some bluegrass
        > music and food...This Febuary I went to still out in the hills and
        they
        > played bluegrass and ran the still. It was 50 gallon still. So maybe
        > shine and bluegrass is yearly thing for me. He wanted me to send
        > pictures from this year but I got to tasting and didn't get the
        > pictures. I guess I need to go back out there to take pictures first.
        > Tim

      • wvriver2000
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 29, 2008
          Bill,
          The first one I set up for few people we had three stills going.
          The 50 gallon still is friend of mind and he invited me there. It's
          large pot still and you can taste the flavors. I was using mile high
          reflux with packing and difference of the flavors from this still was
          amazing. You could taste all the cuts just good flavor.
          Tim

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "daddyman00126"

          <daddyman00126@...> wrote:

          > That sounds like so much fun. To see a 50 gallon still in operation
          and
          > to be able to drink some and listen to some good old music.
          >
          > How do you get invited to these kind of things.
          >
          > The best for last
          > BILL1BURP
          >
          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "wvriver2000" <tim@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Harry,
          > > I forwarded your e-mail to Elricko about Distilling
          Quarterly. In
          > > Febuary of last year he took pictures of us with few stills for
          > article
          > > but I don't think he finished it. I asked him to forward the
          > pictures
          > > today. We had few people together with stills and had some
          bluegrass
          > > music and food...This Febuary I went to still out in the hills
          and
          > they
          > > played bluegrass and ran the still. It was 50 gallon still. So
          maybe
          > > shine and bluegrass is yearly thing for me. He wanted me to send
          > > pictures from this year but I got to tasting and didn't get the
          > > pictures. I guess I need to go back out there to take pictures
          first.
          > > Tim

        • Andrew Bugal
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 29, 2008
            uh...isn't home distilling illegal in the US?

            Not sure I would want my picture hanging around a backyard still with a bunch of good ole boys.  Sort of makes it convenient for the cops to pick up a copy and easily identify who is there.

            In cyberspace nobody can trust anybody.

            Cheers,

            Bwyze

            daddyman00126 <daddyman00126@...> wrote:
            That sounds like so much fun. To see a 50 gallon still in operation and
            to be able to drink some and listen to some good old music.

            How do you get invited to these kind of things.

            The best for last
            BILL1BURP

            --- In new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com, "wvriver2000" <tim@...> wrote:

            > Harry,
            > I forwarded your e-mail to Elricko about Distilling Quarterly. In
            > Febuary of last year he took pictures of us with few stills for
            article
            > but I don't think he finished it. I asked him to forward the
            pictures
            > today. We had few people together with stills and had some bluegrass
            > music and food...This Febuary I went to still out in the hills and
            they
            > played bluegrass and ran the still. It was 50 gallon still. So maybe
            > shine and bluegrass is yearly thing for me. He wanted me to send
            > pictures from this year but I got to tasting and didn't get the
            > pictures. I guess I need to go back out there to take pictures first.
            > Tim

          • morganfield1
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 29, 2008
              FREE superbowl tickets!!!
              FREE FREE FREE!!!

              Just stand next to this 50 gal. still and get your picture taken with
              everyone else who showed up.

              I remember a FBI sting awhile ago, trying to pick up some the "10
              most wanted", and as they were leading the guys away in handcuffs,
              one guy actually asked "When will I be able to pick up my tickets?"

              Tip one, Morgan

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal <bwyze44@...>

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 29, 2008

                Hot Dang,

                Want some of  them thar tickets....  Heres my picture and my ID....

                 http://www11.asphost4free.com/JamesonBeam/My%20Signature.jpg"

                Vino es Veritas,

                Jim.

                --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1" <morganfield1@...> wrote:

                > FREE superbowl tickets!!!
                > FREE FREE FREE!!!
                >
                > Just stand next to this 50 gal. still and get your picture taken with
                > everyone else who showed up.
                >

                > I remember a FBI sting awhile ago, trying to pick up some the "10
                > most wanted", and as they were leading the guys away in handcuffs,
                > one guy actually asked "When will I be able to pick up my tickets?"
                >
                > Tip one, Morgan
                >
                > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal bwyze44@
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > uh...isn't home distilling illegal in the US?
                > >
                > > Not sure I would want my picture hanging around a backyard still
                > with a bunch of good ole boys. Sort of makes it convenient for the
                > cops to pick up a copy and easily identify who is there.
                > >
                > > In cyberspace nobody can trust anybody.
                > >
                > > Cheers,
                > >
                > > Bwyze

              • bbornais
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 29, 2008
                  Nice one Jim!

                  I think that some of these folk are only posting when they are under
                  the influence of their bad deeds...

                  I like bluegrass, but I would rather have my pic taken next to a
                  guitar.

                  Bryan.

                  <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

                  > Hot Dang,
                  >
                  > Want some of them thar tickets.... Heres my picture and my ID....
                  >
                  > http://www11.asphost4free.com/JamesonBeam/My%20Signature.jpg
                  > <http://www11.asphost4free.com/JamesonBeam/My%20Signature.jpg> "
                  >

                  > Vino es Veritas,
                  >
                  > Jim.
                  >
                  > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "morganfield1"
                  <morganfield1@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > FREE superbowl tickets!!!
                  > > FREE FREE FREE!!!
                  > >
                  > > Just stand next to this 50 gal. still and get your picture taken
                  with
                  > > everyone else who showed up.
                  > >

                  > > I remember a FBI sting awhile ago, trying to pick up some the "10
                  > > most wanted", and as they were leading the guys away in handcuffs,
                  > > one guy actually asked "When will I be able to pick up my
                  tickets?"

                  > > Tip one, Morgan
                  > >
                  > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal bwyze44@
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > uh...isn't home distilling illegal in the US?
                  > > >
                  > > > Not sure I would want my picture hanging around a backyard still
                  > > with a bunch of good ole boys. Sort of makes it convenient for the
                  > > cops to pick up a copy and easily identify who is there.
                  > > >
                  > > > In cyberspace nobody can trust anybody.
                  > > >
                  > > > Cheers,
                  > > >
                  > > > Bwyze

                • sonum norbu
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 29, 2008
                    You can bloodywell say that again!!!!

                    I find that my mail filter works well. Thanks for the good oil once again Harry. :))

                    blanik

                    Powered by Outblaze
                  • wvriver2000
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 3, 2008
                      Since this is not being published any longer I guess not to worry.
                      Pictures were of sills not people and no location mentioned.
                      Tim

                      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bbornais" <bbornais@...>