Re: [new_distillers] Q? - Flavour Flavourings and Addatives

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi Dave,
      I always add shavings to give that extra taste and 5 ml of food grade
      glycerine.this i buy in bulk at AUS $ 6.00 per kilo.You will have to
      experiment with all the different flavourings available, mix some different
      brands together and eventually you will get it right.Do distill twice though
      to get a superior product.
      Regards. Jan.