Re: After the strip run

  • rye_junkie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Well Said Jim. Bill you really need to get the basics down and get
      comfortable with this hobby and your Still before you make it all
      technical. I have made more than a few runs and 4 different Still
      columns and have never used salt or Baking soda or any of that off the
      wall experimental stuff. Some of that stuff on Tony's sight is "you
      can try" not "you must do", Thats why that stuff is posted near the
      end of the discussion on the subject, and is meant for the advanced
      distiller. Don't sweat the small stuff for now.

      If you want to make it technical start with something simple like
      inverting sugar, Mason