Re: Reflux Column

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
      Thanks for correcting me, Harry.

      I knew that was going to bite me in the ass! I haven't checked out
      the PDA for years, obviously got it mixed up with another comercially
      available still. I apoligize to anyone who owns or sells the PDA's
      for dumping on your product.
      You would think I'd have learned by now, RESEARCH your info before
      you send it!

      Standing in corner with dunce cap, Morgan