Re: ooops

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Du rien monsieur,

      Been guilty as charged of that in the past also :):):).

      Jim.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Miller" <bill1burp@...>
      wrote:

      > Jim I owe you. My 5.8L should be 5.8 gallons. This conversion thing
      > between liters and gallons, kilos and pounds. Its all so confusing.
      > Thanks for correcting me Jim
      >

      > The best for last
      > BILL1BURP

    • rye_junkie
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        wrote:

        > Jim I owe you. My 5.8L should be 5.8 gallons. This conversion thing
        > between liters and gallons, kilos and pounds. Its all so confusing.
        > Thanks for correcting me Jim
        >

        > The best for last
        > BILL1BURP

        This should help Bill. It is one of the most user friendly converters
        I have come across. Even has a temp converter at the bottom.
        http://www.worldwidemetric.com/metcal.htm
        Just input the units you know and click calculate. It will convert it
        to everything else.

        Mason