ooops

  • Bill Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Jim I owe you. My 5.8L should be 5.8 gallons. This conversion thing
      between liters and gallons, kilos and pounds. Its all so confusing.
      Thanks for correcting me Jim

      The best for last
      BILL1BURP
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        Du rien monsieur,

        Been guilty as charged of that in the past also :):):).

        Jim.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Miller" <bill1burp@...>
        wrote:

        > Jim I owe you. My 5.8L should be 5.8 gallons. This conversion thing
        > between liters and gallons, kilos and pounds. Its all so confusing.
        > Thanks for correcting me Jim
        >

        > The best for last
        > BILL1BURP

      • rye_junkie
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          wrote:

          > Jim I owe you. My 5.8L should be 5.8 gallons. This conversion thing
          > between liters and gallons, kilos and pounds. Its all so confusing.
          > Thanks for correcting me Jim
          >

          > The best for last
          > BILL1BURP

          This should help Bill. It is one of the most user friendly converters
          I have come across. Even has a temp converter at the bottom.
          http://www.worldwidemetric.com/metcal.htm
          Just input the units you know and click calculate. It will convert it
          to everything else.

          Mason