Re: New Bee Question

  • chevisn7
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
      Thanks Morgan and all of you that responded to my question.
      Your answers and some additional information I found on the net puts
      the cooling process in perspective. I did not realize when the
      reflux action takes place it cools the packing which controls the
      temperature and equilibrium within in the column. Thanks for the
      help.

      Sorry Guys for the long e-mail leading up to Morgan's answer. I
      thought it would help with my question. Having a mechanical
      background I am prone to mentally dissembling a process and
      reassembling it back into its most simplistic aspects. It's my way
      of insuring problems are kept to a minimum. Many Thanks to all of you
      for bearing with us New Bees, you provide a much needed service. I
      promise to try to keep future question shorter. Maybe one day I will
      be able to return the favor and help with a few answers rather than
      questions.
      Chuck

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bbornais" <bbornais@...>