Re: [new_distillers] I need a good book...

  • Gerard Lardner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
      I am still learning and getting bits of equipment together, but for my
      money "The Compleat Distiller" by Mike McCaw & Mike Nixon
      (http://www.amphora-society.com/the_compleat_distiller.html) has given
      me the best background understanding of the processes of any of the
      books I have read to date. "Making Pure Corn Whiskey" is also very good
      for recepies; also read the "Home Distillation of Alcohol" web site at
      http://www.homedistiller.org (the whole site can be downloaded as a zip
      file).

      Gerard