Re: [new_distillers] Newbee B-T-F Iodophor Sanitizer

  • tim smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2008
      hey!!...don't be paranoid about bacteria!!  if you wash your equipment with soap and see some suds... thats good enough..rest on that..*L*

      Bill Miller <bill1burp@...> wrote:
      My still is on its way. Understanding the being clean is everything, I
      need to sanitize. So checking around I found this stuff. Suppose to be
      good for our industry. But I cant find it locally. I hear bleach can
      mess everything up.

      I have found it on the web but then you have shipping charges that are
      more expensive then the product itself. So my question is this. Is
      there something out there that I can buy at Kroger that will not give
      me the bleach issue but will be a good sanitizer?