very hot over xmas

  • allanrnewton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      I am experimenting at fermenting in adverse conditions,in preparation
      for our 2 year trip of australia,This wash started on christmas day has
      been subjected to more extemes than i anticipated. Boxing day we spent
      at the beach the temp was 44c my wash when I came back to it was
      45c.That night and the next 2 days are cooler mid 30s.the wash is a
      simple sugar wash 12% Pot. that i have been reusing the yeast simply
      adding a new sugar fert water mix to after pulling finished wash off.
      I have no quieries just mentioned because of the hot weather.
      My best wishes to all Newts