Re: boiler desighn

  • bbornais
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      If you want to do more than simple sugar washes for neutral spirit,
      then you will run into cleaning problems.

      Make a column about 1m long out of 2in copper, the still head is a
      personal preference, but I prefer liquid management in the style of
      nixon/stone. (This is assuming you even want to fractionate your wash)

      Bryan.

      p.s. If you require more extensive/specific assistance, please feel
      free to email me directly.