Re: Somewhat reflux

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
      Hi Mason,

      Yea, I run my N/S LM that way, no packing, for whiskey runs, which is
      what I make now almost exclusively. I have a 44" X 2" column, and if
      I take just one drop/sec. I can still get 93% out of 'er. But, that's
      not what we are looking for, is it!

      Anyway, I still do two runs. I thin out the second run with dunder
      from the first run for more flavor. Because it's a pot still run, I
      still toss the first 150 mls, then adjust the flow to between 80% -
      85% and watch the head temp. I have a box of brand new copper mesh I
      got from Rick (no affiliation) I haven't even used yet.

      Tip one, Morgan

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rye_junkie" <rye_junkie@...>