Re: Emergen-C ( the crikets are chirping on this one)

  • rye_junkie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
      Thanks Harry,
      Thats what I wanted to know. I didn't buy the stuff specifically for
      this hobby. But when I read the ingredients alot of them sounded like
      the stuff in the homemade turbo recipe. Some folks have difficulty
      getting some of the ingredients necessary from home brew shops or off
      the internet and if I see something that looks practical and is
      readily available I will throw it out there. I will however try a
      small wash with it now to see if it helps or hinders. Thanks again.

      Mason