Re: Homemade copper flange

  • tyler_97355
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2007
      Thanks for the help guys. I think the flange out of a copper tee would
      be a better idea than the diagram that harry posted. I remember seeing
      it before, but was worried that the solder would not hold it under the
      weight of my column, which is quite heavy (2in x 5 ft). I'm lazy, so i
      think i will use the copper tee idea. Thanks a lot guys.

      -Tyler