Re: Reflux Column Condenser Question

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2007
      Depends on what you want to make, hooch wise I mean. With a name
      like "Rye Junkie", I'm going with wiskey. Pot stills make the best
      flavored spirits WITH PRACTISE. Pot stilling is an art, and my hat is
      off to the guys here that use them and get consistant fine products.
      I've used them with success, but I have a lot more control over the
      output of the still with my LM Offset and a parrots beak. The VM is
      great and has the "set it and forget it" thing going for it, as it
      stops working at around 65% (I believe). Do your research, alittle
      reading now will save you alot of money latter!

      Tip one, Morgan

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rye_junkie" <rye_junkie@...>