Re: new files posting

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
      I just posted two new files last night but wasn't ready to announce
      because of ongoing data collection and I will be away from my main
      home for a week.
      This is where they are in the files section...

      All Distillers Recipes : Reflux Still Recipes :
      Wash Recipes : Sugar wash's : david

      Sorry 'bout that.

      David

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "john achilles" <gidgee@...>