Re: [new_distillers] Digest Number 2876

  • Daniel D. Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      3. electricity is also a bit less expensive,
      4. electricity doesn't need refilling,
      5. electric is safer in confined areas,
      6. electric heating isn't as effected by wind gusts etc because it
      uses conducted rather than convected heat.
      7. Electric heat can also be more readily automated for those who are
      interested; it's much easier to automate a rheostat than a solenoid
      valve.
      8. Heating elements are also much smaller than a propane burner and
      the associated tank meaning less to store away when not in use,
      especially if using internal "water heater" elements.
      9. I use propane, I already had a turkey fryer.