Re: [new_distillers] Re:What is wrong with Gas/Propane

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 6, 2007
      My experience exactly, Larry. Good ventilation in the shed plus an ounce of common sense - which isn't very common these days - and one will experience no problems. There is no need to keep the still outside and lose heat if one adheres to ventilation, attention and a fire extinguisher nearby. The extinguisher is there to make one feel good. I've never had to use it.

      blanik

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/

      Powered by Outblaze
    • bbornais
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 17, 2007
        And your definition is slightly decieving with the intonation that a
        gas is like a vapour, since a vapour is in a state of equilibrium with
        the liquid phase, and a gas is far beyond this equilibrium at
        atmospheric pressure.

        And further, smoke is a product of a chemical change (specifically
        combustion), not a a physical change such as vapour or gas states.

        Get a better dictionary.

        Bryan.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Larry <larry@...> wrote:

        > At 06:06 PM 11/17/2007, you wrote:
        >
        > >just a breif note on nomenclature here: Fumes are vapourized metal.
        > >We are talking about ethanolic vapour here, not fumes.
        >
        > No, we're talking about alcohol fumes here.
        >
        > I don't know what dictionary you're using, but MINE says that fumes
        ARE vapor.