WARNING !!! WATCH OUT FOR MY DRUNKEN ANGELS

  • nenengstoute
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      If you see "an angel flying too close to the ground" {stolen from willy
      nelson} please be careful cause i don't one of my angels or anyone here
      to get hurt. i was out of corn crash and finishing the last bottle of
      rum,except the litre of tanduay dark hidden in the closet for a special
      occasion. i finished the rum halloween night,my baby girls first
      birthday. so yesterday i racked my last batch of corn crash from the
      aging carboys to the filtering jugs. Having the birthday party
      tomorrow. guess i been pushing a lil too hard cause the abv dropped 20
      proof! but i did a lil,well a lot of sampling and its as smooth as you
      can get a straight corn whisky. Don't worry bout the potbellys. i need
      to have some way to get rid of all the wine and whisky leavings. Now my
      store bought er mail order,er beautiful loving filipino wife has been
      wanting me to stick a big bamboo up their ass and out their mouths and
      make some lechon baboy. God Bless and Mabuhay. Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "nenengstoute"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
          Great Mike,

          May i wish your baby girl the best of luck on her birthday and God
          Bless her. Thanks for keeping my lil pot belly pigs safe and enjoy
          the good times.

          Vino es Veritas,
          James.