Re: [new_distillers] Sugar wash

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 5, 2007
      Adding sugars as you did will always give you that result. The carbon dioxide attaches itself to the solids and whammy, away she goes. Next time mix the solids with water until dissolved and add the liquid SLOWLY.

      blanik

      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/

      Powered by Outblaze
    • Louis Bossy
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 9, 2012
        From some practice .
        If up have acess to yeast nutients .then use white sugar .reason is that some brown sugar especially from brazil tends to give the distilate a bitter taste.anything that is properly cleaned like white sugar is beter , just like using ripe clean fruits.
        Louisbossy

        Sent from Samsung Mobile