Re: pot distilling question

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2 10:31 AM
      With a pot still that is the most precise procedure for doing cuts.
      The variation in this method comes from low wines ABV and stills
      internal reflux ratio. Using temperature adds inaccuracies caused by
      thermometer and positioning of thermometer.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mstehelin" <mstehelin@...>