Re: Heat source

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2007
      Resistive loads do not produce back EMF, only motors and other
      inductive loads do that. Also there are many ways to isolate a noisy
      switching circuit from the rest of you mains system. If the router
      controller is significantly less expensive than this "burst-fire
      controller" it should be worthwhile to try. Also does anybody
      remember the "NASA motor speed controller" from ages past? It was a
      common high-school project.

      Personally I just use two elements.

      Gary