Re: [new_distillers] Re: Activated Carbon

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 26, 2007
      You asked "Does anybody have an idea where I can get activated carbon
      locally?
      Any type of store that usually has it? Any specific store name that
      usually has it?

      Yet you failed to mentioned where in the world you are. If your question is
      to be taken seriously, perhaps you should be more specific. The answers
      just reflect your question. This is the WORLD WIDE WEB, not the USA web.

      Do you play the banjo? I'm a frailer/clawhammer guy and enjoy it.

      Sam