Re: Repost of an earlier posting that I should have never posted.

  • newstillhead
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 11:09 AM
      Thanks for the reply.

      Right now I am just trying to get the hang of distilling. I want to
      see it in practice until I get a better feel of things like cleaning
      the rig, making a wash, cuts and heat management. I have no intention
      of drinking it yet. I am open to any tips to get me started.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > What are you trying to make?, One can distil anything that has
      been fermented, with a pot still you will get something although
      alcoholic it may or may not taste good. I sugest that you study
      more and try to make neutral spirit.