Re: Is this reflux still a good design?

  • toddk63
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
      I built a Bokakob Single Reducer design and am very happy with it. I
      thought the elliptical design looked more difficult to build. Some
      day I may build a VM. Can I reuse most of my SR LM stuff?

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sn_cur" <sn_cur@...> wrote:

      > I agree with Riku.
      >
      > Don't try to reinvent the wheel your first time around.
      >
      > Go for a Bokabob, or a VM still.
      >
      > I have a VM and am very happy with it.
      >
      > sn

    • sn_cur
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
        In most cases you can just add VM to an existing LM still. Plenty of folk have done it.

        > I built a Bokakob Single Reducer design and am very happy with it. I
        > thought the elliptical design looked more difficult to build. Some
        > day I may build a VM. Can I reuse most of my SR LM stuff?
        >
        > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sn_cur" <sn_cur@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I agree with Riku.
        > >
        > > Don't try to reinvent the wheel your first time around.
        > >
        > > Go for a Bokabob, or a VM still.
        > >
        > > I have a VM and am very happy with it.
        > >
        > > sn

      • joe giffen
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
          What can I say?.

          toddk63 <toddk63@...> wrote:
          I built a Bokakob Single Reducer design and am very happy with it. I
          thought the elliptical design looked more difficult to build. Some
          day I may build a VM. Can I reuse most of my SR LM stuff?

          --- In new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com, "sn_cur" <sn_cur@...> wrote:

          > I agree with Riku.
          >
          > Don't try to reinvent the wheel your first time around.
          >
          > Go for a Bokabob, or a VM still.
          >
          > I have a VM and am very happy with it.
          >
          > sn

          Regards