Re: [new_distillers] Re: Is this reflux still a good design?

  • just me
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1 7:55 PM
      i misunderstood his statement. i thought he wouldnt use it to run a turbo. not that he wouldnt use a turbo. "It works great,and I even use it for neutral.But not
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3 4:06 AM
        I built a Bokakob Single Reducer design and am very happy with it. I
        thought the elliptical design looked more difficult to build. Some
        day I may build a VM. Can I reuse most of my SR LM stuff?

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sn_cur" <sn_cur@...> wrote:

        > I agree with Riku.
        >
        > Don't try to reinvent the wheel your first time around.
        >
        > Go for a Bokabob, or a VM still.
        >
        > I have a VM and am very happy with it.
        >
        > sn

      • sn_cur
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3 4:17 AM
          In most cases you can just add VM to an existing LM still. Plenty of folk have done it.

          > I built a Bokakob Single Reducer design and am very happy with it. I
          > thought the elliptical design looked more difficult to build. Some
          > day I may build a VM. Can I reuse most of my SR LM stuff?
          >
          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "sn_cur" <sn_cur@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I agree with Riku.
          > >
          > > Don't try to reinvent the wheel your first time around.
          > >
          > > Go for a Bokabob, or a VM still.
          > >
          > > I have a VM and am very happy with it.
          > >
          > > sn

        • joe giffen
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 3 7:40 AM
            What can I say?.

            toddk63 <toddk63@...> wrote:
            I built a Bokakob Single Reducer design and am very happy with it. I
            thought the elliptical design looked more difficult to build. Some
            day I may build a VM. Can I reuse most of my SR LM stuff?

            --- In new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com, "sn_cur" <sn_cur@...> wrote:

            > I agree with Riku.
            >
            > Don't try to reinvent the wheel your first time around.
            >
            > Go for a Bokabob, or a VM still.
            >
            > I have a VM and am very happy with it.
            >
            > sn

            Regards