Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

RE: [new_distillers] Supermarket Moonshine

Expand Messages
  • Brendan Keith
    It s just cheap wine. I wish I had know how to make it while in high school. I could have made a fortune. -- Brendan Keith bkeith@sympatico.ca ... From:
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Message
      It's just cheap wine.  I wish I had know how to make it while in high school.  I could have made a fortune.
       
       

      --

      Brendan Keith

      bkeith@...

       

      -----Original Message-----
      From: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:new_distillers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of azhantae
      Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 10:09 AM
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [new_distillers] Supermarket Moonshine

      Hi all! This is probably a dum question but I was wondering is the
      "classic" supermarket moonshine safe to drink after it has finished
      fermenting? I have a (cough) "friend" who didn't (or couldn't)wait for
      the distilling process so they drank a good 2 or 3 gallons of the
      finished mash. They "ahem" (my friend) got quite inebriated, and
      didn't seem to mind the taste at all! Is this safe? I mean, are there
      bad guys in it that distilling would take out ie acetone, methanol,
      etc? Would these "bad guys" build to toxic levels and cause poisoning
      if ingested this way? Thanks

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.